Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Starting Point

This blog will be dedicated to health, fitness and exercise. I have always been in good shape and exercised a lot, but in the last few months I decided to get really healthy and drop the extra weight I was carrying around. Over the past 3 and a half months I have dropped 27 pounds and am looking and feeling better than I have ever looked or felt. To be honest I didn’t know that I could even lose that much weight, I was only a size 34 waist when I started losing weight. Now I can see my abs when I flex, so I only have another 5 pounds or so to lose.

Through this blog I will share my knowledge with my readers so they can get healthy and fit as well. I will help you lose weight and build muscle and find interesting activities and sports.

Over the past month I have been blogging about Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and my training. Unfortunately yesterday I learned that I have a herniated disk in my back and I can’t do any contact sports for at least the next 6 months. Since BJJ is no longer an option for me, I will instead write about general exercise and fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment